Saturday, October 17, 2009

Count down to take off

Five more sleeps and we're off to great adventures!

The bags are almost packed.....just a few more items to put in them.

This evening we will finalize our itinerary provided we get response from the man with whom we hope to dine in Toronto so we will know how to set up that part of our activities. He knows we are coming to the big city and he would like to go for dinner. We just have to find out if he prefers to do that on Friday night, or on Monday night.

I have been reviewing photos of previous trips to the area and getting excited to go back to some of the same sites, but of course this time there are a few new sites on the agenda, for me, and some of the sites to which I have been, I have not actually seen since junior high so I don't remember many of the details.

Anyway this was mostly to test that I still remember my access codes to the site and to ensure the blog was up and running correctly, as I have only blogged once before.

Until next time.......this freespirit is going to fly down to the kitchen to join my husband for a short visit before completing the packing of my suitcase.

2 comments: